A modern rounded form re-interprets the unique glass-in-glass technology. To create a vacuum layer of thermal insulation, two light-weight layers of glass are blown together. Without burning your hands, these glasses keep hot beverages hot, while ice-cold drinks remain cool without the inconvenience of condensation. Owing to the handmade nature of these bottles, there will be slight variations.
- Insulated double-walled glass. It is heat resistant and cold resistant.
- Suitable for coffee, milk, tea, and other drinks or water.
- Handmade of lightweight borosilicate glass.
- Contain mug handle for carrying ease.
- Temperature tolerance -20°C (-4°F) to 150°C (302°F).
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by Borosilicate glass.
150ml: 75mm x 85mm (3.0" x 3.3"),
250ml: 80mm x 89mm (3.1" x 3.5"),
350ml: 80mm x 110mm (3.1" x 4.3"),
450ml: 80mm x 145mm (3.1" x 5.7").
150ml: 260g (9.17oz),
250ml: 265g (9.35oz),
350ml: 270g (9.52oz),
450ml: 275g (9.70oz).
- 150 - 450ml (5.07 - 15.22oz).
CARE & USE
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe.