This natural Ebony wooden salt/pepper mill, with its attractive yet sturdy turned wood construction, is sure to give your restaurant, bar, pub, or catered event an old-world look. Freshly ground salt and pepper are preferred additions to dry rubs and other seasonings over pre-ground versions because they give a superior flavor profile and olfactory experience. This set is a preferred table-piece tool when quality counts because it has such a culinary edge. Furthermore, because to the sharp, ceramic grinding mechanism, each mill is extremely trustworthy and simple to operate.
- Natural Ebony wood with golden control knob.
- Ceramic grinder is strong enough to crack peppercorns and corrosion-resistant for grinding salt.
- Adjust the grind setting with a turn of the knob - clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Grind coarse salt to clean between spices and herbs.
- Suitable for both salt and peppercorn use.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by Ebony wood, ceramic and stainless steel.
Small: 50mm x 125mm (2.0" x 4.9"),
Large: 55mm x 205mm (2.2" x 8.1").
Small: 142g (5.01oz),
Large: 281g (9.91oz).
CARE & USE
- Wipe clean with damp cloth or mild soap on a sponge. Wipe dry.
- Clean ceramic cone with hot water.