Angled stir-fry non-stick spatula is beautiful and practical. A handy tool that's gentle on cookware. This spatula is crafted from natural teak wooden for an ideal combination of strength and moderate weight.
- Made of 100% natural teak! Hard texture, good stability, high temperature resistance, not easy to crack, not easy to deform.
- Long length keeps hands comfortably far from heat without sacrificing control and the material is moisture-resistant.
- One piece durable hardwood that will not scratch cookware surface.
- Spatula comes with a hanging hole for space saving in the kitchen. The hanging hole is big enough for any thick rope or leather rope.
- Handcrafted spatula.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by Teak Wood.
- 338mm x 64mm (13.3" x 2.5").
- 85g (3.00oz).
CARE & USE
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.