Our porcelain dinner plates, a new, contemporary take on Japanese designs, are influenced by a classic Japanese Colonial Empire pottery popular in the 19th century. With the rich character of antique earthenware, the plates are decorated with bright, stylized botanical motifs, but they are robust, scratch resistant and shatterproof. Dinner plates are the perfect choice for outdoor dining and entertainment, creating a lovely show for casual meals and special occasions.
- Japanese creative and retro stylish designed.
- Crafted of durable high-fired porcelain with underglaze process.
- Each piece exhibits unique markings.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by high-fired porcelain.
- 216mm x 216mm x 25mm (8.5" x 8.5" x 1.0").
- 400g (14.11oz).
CARE & USE
- Dishwasher safe.