This is a 12 inches day and night Nordic moon minimalist wall clock, the clock body made by 2 clear half cut of gray and black environmental friendly forescolor MDF with 2 walnut wooden clock hands. The idea is telling the day and night in the cycle of half, half time for the day and another half for the night, like our life having high and low point, we may not know what is going on at the minute later, while what we know is keep moving.
The wall clock is made to be a minimalist clock with the clean gray and black surface with the clear pattern lines as the hours. In order to become the the wall clock that govern the day and night as well as accompany its owner day and night in your sweet living room, office, restaurant or bedroom. It is made of forescolor MDF and walnut wooden materials for the clock face allows the clock to be heat resistant and anti-corrosion. This is a mute clock that allows its owner to enjoy the cozy, silent and clean environment.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Material: Eco Forescolor medium density fibreboard (MDF), walnut wood for clock hands
- Diameter: 290mm x 14mm x 290mm(11.42" x 0.55" x 11.42")
- Weight: 900g (31.75oz)
- Display: Pattern lines as hours
- Movement type: Quartz
- Input Voltage: 1 x AA Battery (Not Included)
- Package include: EMITDOOG Day Night Wall Clock