After water, hot brews are the most common beverages on the planet. They're a part of life that can give any situation a silver lining. The pour over ritual is similar to meditation in that there is no computer in the way, no blinking green lights, and no electric power chain. You and a few basic tools are everything you need. The final Cup is similar to one made with a drip coffeemaker, but it's far more delicate and complex. Observe the bloom, the first whiff of coffee-soaked steam, and how the spiral of the pour affects the final cup. This easy experience allows you to become more aware of your coffee.
- Modern stylish to your kitchen, tabletop or outdoors.
- V60 like design and cone built in a body.
- Double layer stainless steel filter.
- Allows you to customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Best coffee serving for 1 to maximum 2 people.
- Fits securely at most cups.
- Reusable. No filter paper required.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by ABS, PP and 304 stainless steel.
- 75mm x 118mm x 73mm (3.0" x 4.6" x 2.9").
- 80g (2.82oz).
CARE & USE