The ceramic drippers are made of Arita-yaki in the town of Arita, a 400-year-old traditional Japanese ceramics type. Each dripper is handcrafted by a local artisan and combined with its practical elegance, creates a breathtaking contrast between tradition and modernity. The V60's conical shape allows for more coffee grounds to be layered, and the spiral ridges and lack of flow restriction enable you to pour the water quickly for a delicate body or slowly for a stronger flavor.
- Diamond shapes at the surface bring modern stylish to your kitchen.
- Base and cone built in one body.
- Allows you to customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Best coffee serving for 1 to maximum 2 people.
- Best fit with #1 filter paper.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by ceramic.
- 131mm x 101mm x 83mm (5.2" x 4.0" x 3.3").
- 260g (9.17oz).
CARE & USE