This elegantly turned salt mill can be seen in both professional and domestic kitchens. The chocolate-finished wood mill, topped with a silver nob bearing, fits comfortably in the hand and distributes perfectly ground sea, kosher, and specialty salts. The mill has a steel grinding mechanism and multiple distinct settings, as well as a variety of grind possibilities in between.
- Wood with chocolate brown finish.
- Ceramic grinder is strong enough to crack peppercorns and corrosion-resistant for grinding salt.
- Adjust the grind setting with a turn of the knob - clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Large-capacity reservoir means fewer refills.
- Grind coarse salt to clean between spices and herbs.
- Suitable for both salt and peppercorn use.
- Selection of 2 sizes: 5.5 inches and 8.3 inches.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by rubber wood, ceramic and stainless steel.
Small: 50mm x 140mm (2.0" x 5.5"),
Large: 55mm x 210mm (2.2" x 8.3").
Small: 138g (4.87oz),
Large: 235g (8.29oz).
CARE & USE
- Wipe clean with damp cloth or mild soap on a sponge. Wipe dry.
- Clean ceramic cone with hot water.