This handmade ceramic dishware in rich, variegated tones is masterfully manufactured in the old Vietnamese village of Bat Trang, which has a long history of producing exquisite stoneware. The earthy contrast between the deep marble white and speckled sand and sage glazes is striking. High-fired with a lustrous sheen. Tones may differ. Safe for food, the oven, the microwave, and the dishwasher. One drip hole in the coffee dripper ensure a constant brew; use with coffee dripper and coffee server. Coffee mug and a set of 4 pieces espresso shot cups with saucers are came along with the purchase.
- Design similarity as American Robin bird.
- Carafe is made of high-fired ceramic, reserving the natural stone like pores at the black colored handles.
- Combination of speckled sand tone with on white marbled colored glazed body.
- Prepares 1 to maximum 4 servings.
- Best serving for brewing coffee. Available for tea and espresso use in certain cultures as well.
- Fit with #1 filter paper. Best for basket type filter paper.
- Come in a set of a V60 coffee dripper, a coffee server, a coffee mug and 4 sets of espresso shot cups with saucers.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by ceramic.
Dripper: 95mm x 75mm (3.7" x 3.0"),
Server: 120mm x 90mm x 80mm (4.7" x 3.5" x 3.1"),
Mug: 103mm x 83mm x 91mm (4.1" x 3.3" x 3.6"),
Cups: 60mm x 45mm x 63mm (2.4" x 1.8" x 2.5").
- Overall 1050g (37.04oz).
Server: 420ml (14.20oz),
Mug: 370ml (12.51oz),
Cups: 70ml (2.37oz).
CARE & USE