Because every kitchen can use another timer, the retro red kitchen timer wall clock has a built-in one-hour timer for cooking. It includes a convex glass lens and a chrome-plated silver accent trim around the dial, giving it that classic 1950s retro look. To properly fit its style and proportion, Bai's own Landmark type font is used. A high-quality quartz movement and a one-hour timer are included.
- Combination of wall clock and mechanical timer in one.
- Quartz movement operating clock.
- Sturdy timer monitors tasks up to 60 minutes.
- Classic mechanical design, no batteries needed.
- Comes ready for hang.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by ABS, stainless steel and glass.
- 216mm x 316mm x 57mm (8.5" x 12.4" x 2.2").
- 600g (21.16oz).
- Timer range 1 - 60 minutes.
- Operating torque ≤0.45Nm.
- Use environment temperature -10°C - 55°C.
- Required 1 AA battery for wall clock operation.
CARE & USE
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Turn the knob clockwise to indicator 55 minutes.
- Turn the knob counterclockwise to the desired time.
- The alarm will ring when the knob reaches the "0" mark.