The rich and vibrant color saturation of this Red and Blue Oriental Runner Rug will embrace your living space with an authentic traditional appeal. Featuring intricate patterns all over the surface in warm tones of red, blue, and gold with two dominant diamond motifs in ivory to accentuate the aesthetics of a vintage styling. Made with power-loomed rayon and wool mix to withstand wear and tear while ensuring stain resistance and durability. The low pile structure contributes to its smooth and soft surface that is not only easy to maintain but also feels plush underfoot, making it an ideal piece for heavy traffic areas in your home. The highly pigmented color palette of this runner rug will grab the eyes and evoke a sense of energy and optimism in your abode.
- Bohemian, Persian inspired pattern.
- Made from wool and rayon blend fibers.
- Shades of red, blue, orange, beige and brown.
- Low loop-pile height of 0.31 inches.
- Suitable for indoor use.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by wool and rayon.
275cm x 365cm (9' x 12').
- Made in Egypt.
CARE & USE
- Spot clean, vacuum or hose clean.
- Always vacuum with the beater bar off and on a low power level to avoid damaging your rug.