The curated Bohemian and Persian-inspired patterns with apparent color saturation make this Blue and Red Traditional Area Rug a distinctive piece to spruce up a vintage setting. Made to impress, the symmetrical brick red and beige accents flaunting three medallion motifs on a two-toned Prussian blue background create a striking contrast with pure traditional essence. This rug is power-loomed with wool and rayon fibers that stand up to its strength, durability, and stain-resistant property, while the low pile construction adds to its soft and plush feel under the feet. If your heart leans towards vibrant and traditional accents, this area rug would be an ideal pick for your place.
- Bohemian, Perisan inspired pattern.
- Made from wool and rayon blend fibers.
- Shades of blue, terracotta, orange, sky blue and gold.
- Low loop-pile height of 0.31 inches.
- Suitable for indoor use.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by wool and rayon.
275cm x 365cm (9' x 12').
- Made in Egypt.
CARE & USE
- Spot clean, vacuum or hose clean.
- Always vacuum with the beater bar off and on a low power level to avoid damaging your rug.